Hiking in the Grossarl Valley
The "valley of the alms" is one of the most beautiful hiking areas in Austria and promises a great holiday!
With over 250 km of marked paths in a unique natural setting, you have an enormous choice of trails. Ranging from liesurely strolls to long high mountain tours, there is something for everyone! Discover the pristine flora and fauna, breathe the fresh mountain air and just enjoy life at one of the 40 alms. The Hohe Tauern National Park also has many great paths to offer.
Your hiking holiday in the Grossarl valley:
- Many hiking paths (250 km of marked trails)
- Over 40 alm huts
- 3 guided tours per week
- Cable car hiking with the Grossarler Bergbahnen
- Great weekly events
- Salzburg alm hike - hiking trail along the many alm huts in the Grossarl valley
- Stress-free hiking with the Grossarl hikers taxi
- Themed walks and hikes from chapel to chapel
As you can see: The Grossarl valley is an absolute must for hikers! Make a non-binding inquiry at Hotel Rattersberghof today!