Grossarl Ski Region
The Grossarl - Dorfgastein ski lifts guarantee fun for the whole family!
The Grossarl-Dorfgastein ski lifts are some of the most modern lifts in the entire country. High snow security, perfectly groomed slopes, sociable ski lodges and fantastic winter landscapes promise fun for the entire family. Slopes are available in all degrees of difficulty. There is also a 90m freestyle halfpipe for snowboarders and freestyle skiers.
The Grossarl-Dorfgastein Ski Region at a glance:
- 80 km of well-groomed slopes
- 20 modern lifts
- 227 modern snow generators
- Snow from December to Easter
- Free ski bus
- Slopes for all levels of expertise
- Great slopes
- Challenging slopes
- Untouched deep snow slopes
- Fun park with a 90m half pipe
- Cozy ski lodges
- Snow bars
- Sun terraces
The Grossarl-Dorfgastein slopes are a part of Ski Amade. That means: 860km of slopes and 270 modern lifts with one pass. Even expert skiers will get their moneys worth here!
Overview of Ski Amade
- 860 km of slopes: 280 km blue, 483 km red, 97 km black
- 270 modern lifts: 35 cable cars, 85 chair lifts, 150 practice lifts
- 200 lodges and mountain restaurants
- 5 ski regions: Grossarl valley, Gastein, Salzburger Sportwelt, Schladming Dachstein-Tauern and Hochkönigs Winterreich
- Over 4,500 snow generators